Sunday, December 12, 2010

< 11-12-2010 >

woke up about 730 in the morning..after bath n eat, then start my journey to kl by 9am..

there are 4 ppl in our car..that are monic, her bf ah lam, sis n me..first time to meet ah lam n he gv me a feeling so like my fren, quan~this is becoz of their behaviour n the skill on speaking~hahaha..he is the driver but also could be say that the tourist guide along the journey hahaha~anyway he is a friendly guy..

y am i going to kl for ??

nothing special..just to accompany sis to meet up with her client..
--a vietnam rich guy, about 40 yrs old, speak quite fluent english n the special is his look..a look that reflect sis's ex-bf so much..
--n his sister who cant speak english (like me == ) always stay beside the guy n discuss with him..her look n style gv me a bit reflection of dear's mum..only a bit ~.~

we reached kl by 115 then straight away meet up with the client..sis n monic start their discussion with the client..whereas the most free girl--(ya is me,coz i m the stupid one who cant speak well english,thats right..pls kindly call me english idiot!) sit aside them n doing nothing..haha quite boring..

but during the freedom time with a angle from the lobby of hotel, i had a sight on the surrounding..the variant foreigners from countries walking along the roadside, the cars speeding there..all these had gv me a feeling that i m in a such like a social, public n strange place..
but this feeling not bad,at least let me to face the real condition of a busy city n realise the rush of time on people..n also the feel of becoming a businessman's assistant to met up a client..all these are so fresh for me

3pm..the client treat three of us a Arab lunch..i ate boneless chicken cost 19 dolars which sis ordered for me..taste not bad..n an apple juice cost 10 dolars..after finished our lunch by 420, walk back to the hotel n continued the working..

lastly finished discussion by5 n then our shopping time is getting started!!~ah lam recommented so many places to let me know..one of that is the pavillion, i can also feel it is so grand even from the outside of it..there are many famous brand which usually only appear on magazines..are inside it
we are spending about 3 hrs in sungei wang..n we get a free Tropicana grape juice before we walk back to car park hahaha~~its really so happy can get a free thing..

then back to home by 830 n reach home by 11 something..

**conclusion--A quite interesting trip..for me that few yrs havent step on kl n get some special experiances..thanks sis so much for brought me along..muaks

No comments:

Post a Comment