Monday, December 13, 2010

# a Sunday full of sunshine #

( 12-12-2010 ) Sunday

woke up by 10am n ate toufu fa..after that went to uncle lim to had a nasi lemak with sis n dc

i ordered soursop juice..it taste good..it makes me to think of u..
coz this is your favourite i knew..

then we shopping in TEENS n buy my new year clothes..haha my action is so fast right?? haha it is still the mid of december now..

i bought a skirt, a vest n short pants..unfortunately,my white skirt is dirty a bit..so i get it back to change by 7 something just now..i change a yellow colour one..but just now i tried it to let mum c..found out some unsatisfaction by mum..that means i need to change one more time ==
haiz..how stupid am i??..sad-ing

i also accompanied sis to annie salon to cut hair..n the very first time to cut my eyebrow :P
but it feels a bit pain when the cutter on my eyebrows..haha at first i was wondering this n that but after cut, i am happy becoz it doesnt make me dissapointed..of course i will not used to see it but it looks not bad


i had my dinner at tong gei wit family n dc..there are many customers n we wait until 830 only our turn..but luckily~ the food makes our waiting so long is worthly

¥¥hope that i can get a satisfied exchange of my skirt tomorow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment